No data we collect is shared with others.
We are available for any doubt, request for verification or data cancellation.
Gardiman Pietro SNC
Data that can be collected
1. mail sent to email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
2. IP addresses (anonymized) that allow you to make navigation statistics or block unwanted access
3 URL addresses of origin, date and time
4. any requests sent by the site visitor through a communication “form”
Why they are collected
1. to allow us to communicate
2. for security and statistical reasons
3. to check the correct functioning of the services
Sharing of data
no data received by us is disclosed
The user can request the verification, updating, integration, deletion of data and any other request required by law, collected by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The statistical data is removed after 24 months and the contact data until the end of the communication or legal use if necessary. We do not archive anything for different purposes.
Access to data
1. this site uses an Italian hosting provided by Aruba Business Srl
2. the web agency robertomoretto.com can access some technical data
3. e-mails and other communications are visible only by the site owner
1) technical cookies> strictly necessary
this site uses technical cookies that are used for the use, management and maintenance of the site itself.
2) cookies for statistics> for measurement
We use Google Analytics, for visitor statistics, for this purpose we use the following cookies, installed by Google:
_gat_gtag_UA_ * serves to distinguish users / duration: 1 hour
_ga_ * serves to store and count the page views / duration: 1 year
_gid_ * is used to analyze the origin and use of the site / duration: 1 day
The statistics are activated anonymously and without data sharing, for the Italian legislation, the cookies treated in this way are equivalent to technical cookies. More information:
3) profiling cookies> to improve the experience of using the site
This site has some additions from third parties
Enabling / disabling and deleting cookies via browser
more information on: