No data we collect is shared with others.
We are available for any doubt, request for verification or data cancellation.
Gardiman Pietro SNC
Data that can be collected
1. mail sent to email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
2. IP addresses (anonymized) that allow you to make navigation statistics or block unwanted access
3 URL addresses of origin, date and time
4. any requests sent by the site visitor through a communication “form”
Why they are collected
1. to allow us to communicate
2. for security and statistical reasons
3. to check the correct functioning of the services
Sharing of data
no data received by us is disclosed
The user can request the verification, updating, integration, deletion of data and any other request required by law, collected by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The statistical data is removed after 24 months and the contact data until the end of the communication or legal use if necessary. We do not archive anything for different purposes.
Access to data
1. this site uses an Italian hosting provided by Aruba Business Srl
2. the web agency robertomoretto.com can access some technical data
3. e-mails and other communications are visible only by the site owner
1) technical cookies> strictly necessary
this site uses technical cookies that are used for the use, management and maintenance of the site itself.
2) cookies for statistics> for measurement
3) third parties cookies> to improve the experience of using the site
This site has some additions from third parties, the cookies in this section, when present, are activated only after the visitor’s consent.
Enabling / disabling and deleting cookies via browser
Several browsers provide methods for blocking and deleting cookies used by websites. The links to their support documents for managing and deleting cookies are listed below:Google Chrome – Apple Safari – Mozilla Firefox; – Microsoft Edge
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.